2019 Charity Proposal: Windsor Corporate Challenge Donation Fund
In keeping with its commitment to supporting our local community, Windsor Corporate Challenge is pleased to issue a ‘Call For Proposal’ to local charitable and non-profit organizations. Organizations are invited to submit proposals for review through Windsor Corporate Challenge Donation Fund. This fund annually disburses over $100,000.00 to an organization in Windsor-Essex County and is designed to provide funding assistance to existing or new non-profit and charitable programs and projects with a focus on children, women, and families.
The charity will begin to accept 2019 Charity Proposals on Monday, August 6th, 2018.
All Proposals must include:
- Full name of the organization, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and website address
- Name and title of contact person
- Charitable registration number and registered name
- Description, background, and history of the organization
- Listing of the board of directors and key staff
- Focus, objective(s) and target audience of the program/project
- Current programs and programs offered in the previous year
- The most recent annual report including financial statements
- List and description of normal funding sources
- Budget, including total cost of the program/project and other funding sources for the program/project
- Program/project evaluation procedures
Interested organizations are asked to submit five (5) copies of their proposal and supporting documentation to:
Windsor Corporate Challenge
Attention: Ashley Sarros, Director of Marketing
12137 Tecumseh Road East
Deadline for submission is Friday, September 7th, 2018.