Are you looking for ways to network and meet new people? Passionate about community projects? Look no further, we’ve got a great opportunity for you. The Windsor Corporate Challenge is looking for volunteers. This event is a great opportunity to meet and network with a variety of professionals and individuals from differing industries and sectors within Windsor-Essex! Enjoy a fun-filled day of activities and challenges while giving back to our local community! To keep you fuelled and hydrated, lunch and refreshments are on us! All you need to bring is yourself, and you’re ready for the day.
Event Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2022
Volunteer Times: All Day, Morning Only or Afternoon Only
Types of Volunteers: Registration, Game Logistics, Prizing, Parking, Food and Beverage, Other duties as needed
Top Five Reasons to Volunteer for the Windsor Corporate Challenge:
- Enjoy a beautiful day outside – It’s good for you both mentally and physically
- Strengthens your community – A chance to give back and support a Windsor-based charity
- Gain experience – looks great on your resume
- Meet other like minded volunteers – create new relationships
- Network with a variety of business professions (Over 450 participants expected)
- BONUS – A free lunch!
How to Sign Up: If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete this form online and a committee member from the Windsor Corporate Challenge will reach out to you to confirm your participation.
Notes and Disclaimer: You MUST be 19+ years old
If you have any questions about volunteering for the Windsor Corporate Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We truly appreciate everyone who has signed up to help this year! We can’t wait to see you on Saturday, September 10th, 2020!